~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Word Inside the Word~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a selection of poem

The ROSEBUD


A flower of Allah’s design,

But I cannot unfold the petals,

With these clumsy fingers.

The secret of unfolding flowers,

Is not known to such as I,

Allah opens this flower so sweetly,

Then in my hands they die.

If I cannot unfold a rosebud,

This flower of Allah’s design,

Then how can I have the wisdom,

To unfold this life of mine?

So I’ll trust in Allah for leading,

Each moment of my day,

I will look to Allah for His guidance,

With Each step I take in life.

The pathway that lies before me,

Only Allah knows,

I’ll trust Allah to unfold the moments,

Just as Allah unfolds the rosebud.




0 komen disini:

Post a Comment

titipkan sepatah dua kata untukku runtum penuh hikmah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...