~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Word Inside the Word~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my ideal partner (assignment)

I thought it might be interesting to say what our dream partner would be. So here goes for me:

“My ideal partner will be someone who is confident, someone who believes in family values and understands the importance of family. Who has the spirit to take up challenges and overcome them”.
“Understanding between each other and taking care of each other is key to Happy Marriage,   My Life Partner should have is love n caring nature”.
“Who is more responsible enough and who can hold me in his Loving and Caring hands. I feel where there is Trust and Understanding there will be the divine existence and happiness throughout the life. Life Partner should not be money minded”.
“I am looking for a good mature life partner who will love me, care for me n understand me”.
“In any relation a good friendship is essential. So partner should be my good friend also, as I will be hope for the best”.
“Together we can enrich each other’s life, laugh together, and face challenges together. All in all, Lets enjoy this beautiful journey called LIFE TOGETHER”.
“Looking for an understanding and caring man who will love me for what I am”.
“I believe that the chemistry between two people has to work out for a smooth, strong & long term relationship. I believe in respecting everyone's individuality”,

“I want a friend who understands me, a friendly soul who can add a meaning to my life and to whom I can say -You make My Life simple”.
“I am looking for a partner who will be a friend, willing to stand by me at every stage of my life.....and would like non-SMOKER''



but what for sure...I should believe this quote "When I stop searching for a prince and make Allah the king in my heart, He will help me to complete my fairytale." Insya'Allah :)



0 komen disini:

Post a Comment

titipkan sepatah dua kata untukku runtum penuh hikmah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...