~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Word Inside the Word~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe I should think

Just One Good Deed Today Or Not?

Every day and every night, I think about the day, so bright.

Did I do well or did I do badly? Did I ever make anyone mad?

I think about the deeds I have done. Did I just spend the day having fun?

Did I do anything to please my Allah? Did I praying my Salah properly?

Did I read my Qur’an with love? Did I do Dhikr, remembering my lord?

Or did I just stay sitting, looking out of the window bored?

Good deeds, bad deeds, which did I do today? Is the record the same as everyday?

Did I give a helping hand to anyone? Did I visit the sick, give them some company?

Or did I only think about me me and only me?!!

Maybe I should think, just for a minute or two, did I do just one good deed, even if it’s nothing new? Did I do just one good deed?






Oh God....please forgive me



0 komen disini:

Post a Comment

titipkan sepatah dua kata untukku runtum penuh hikmah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...